Since its founding nearly 40 years ago as the Citizens Coalition for Rational Traffic Laws, the National Motorists Association has been the voice of thousands of motorists who stand up for key principles of drivers’ rights, including:
- Traffic safety through sound engineering and real driver training
- Traffic laws fairly written and reasonably enforced
- Freedom from arbitrary traffic stops and unwarranted searches/seizures
- Freedom from invasive surveillance
- Full due process for motorists
- Reasonable highway user fees for maintaining and improving highways, not for financing non-highway projects
Add your voice to ours. Join NMA today, renew your membership or if you still aren’t quite sure, take a look at the unique benefits we offer our supporters.