The NMA Foundation presents The Car of the Future weekly feature: For last two weeks, Uber has been in hot water from nearly every quadrant. As outlined in a June 25, 2017 Car of the Future blog post Is the Party Over for Uber? I asked a similar question about company survival since the founder Travis Kalanick had […]
1 Blog Posts From the Uber Tag
See Popular Features below for favorite commentary and reviews
'Big Brother' on the Massachusetts Pike? State Senator files new bill to strengthen electronic tolling privacy
Indiana: Tolling isn't a done deal, nor will it adequately address how substandard Interstate 81 really is
- Gov. Gavin Newsom orders ‘reinvention’ of troubled California DMV
- Chicago Seized And Sold Nearly 50,000 Cars Over Tickets Since 2011, Sticking Owners With Debt
- Oppose 1-81 Tolls along the entire interstate in VA: Contact Governor and Elected Reps Immediately!
- National Academies Report Demands $70 Billion In Highway Tolls, Taxes
- "HOT" lanes = adding classrooms to a public school and then charging tuition!
The opinions expressed in posts to the NMA Blog belong to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Motorists Association or the NMA Foundation. THe content of the NMA Blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of NMA Blog posts or of links found within those posts.