Cambridge, Massachusetts designated part of Winthrop Street in Harvard Square as a “shared street” where pedestrians have right of way and the unposted speed limit is 10 mph. Since this little street functions like an alley, the designation wouldn’t cause trouble if it really existed. But it doesn’t really exist. Right of way and speed […]
1 Blog Posts From the Traffic Laws Tag
See Popular Features below for favorite commentary and reviews
NMA e-Newsletter Signup
our take on an interesting motorist topic of the week
Join a subscriber base of over 7,000 auto enthusiasts!
- NMA Alert: The Texas Bill to Ban Red-Light Cameras goes to the Governor
- Sweetwater, Florida Residents Say NO to Red-Light Cameras
- Immediate Attention for Texas Members: Call or Email your State Senator and Ask him or her to Support the Ban of Red-Light Cameras
- Please Comment by June 8th on Proposed Changes to California State Traffic Court
- Sweetwater, Florida: Vote YES on May 14th Red-Light Camera Ballot Question
The opinions expressed in posts to the NMA Blog belong to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Motorists Association or the NMA Foundation. THe content of the NMA Blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of NMA Blog posts or of links found within those posts.