Cambridge, Massachusetts designated part of Winthrop Street in Harvard Square as a “shared street” where pedestrians have right of way and the unposted speed limit is 10 mph. Since this little street functions like an alley, the designation wouldn’t cause trouble if it really existed. But it doesn’t really exist. Right of way and speed […]
1 Blog Posts From the Traffic Laws Tag
See Popular Features below for favorite commentary and reviews
Rebuttal: Vision Zero is not a fad — and it’s not making our streets more deadly (Vision Zero Watch)
- CALL IMMEDIATELY to Oppose VA SB 1716 that would put tolls on Interstate 81
- Portland, Oregon NMA Members–Fill out new survey on Scooter Program!
- Florida Alert: Call Today to Support HB 6003–the banning of Red-Light Cameras!
- Gov. Gavin Newsom orders ‘reinvention’ of troubled California DMV
- Chicago Seized And Sold Nearly 50,000 Cars Over Tickets Since 2011, Sticking Owners With Debt
The opinions expressed in posts to the NMA Blog belong to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Motorists Association or the NMA Foundation. THe content of the NMA Blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of NMA Blog posts or of links found within those posts.