The ATE Racket Report is a weekly feature of the NMA blog. We want to bring the issues of automated traffic enforcement to our supporters in a more coherent up-to-date fashion. Compiled by NMA Foundation Director James C. Walker and NMA Communications Director Shelia Dunn. This Past Week… Editor’s Note: The NMA does not […]
2 Blog Posts From the SOCIAL NETWORKING Tag
A cherry red Mustang and a Toyota RAV4 pull up to a stoplight, which is more likely to have the younger driver behind the wheel? Studies show millennials are the ones picking SUVs and family cars over the fast cars these days. There are many reasons for it, such as costs and urbanization, and the […]
See Popular Features below for favorite commentary and reviews
- Gov. Gavin Newsom orders ‘reinvention’ of troubled California DMV
- Chicago Seized And Sold Nearly 50,000 Cars Over Tickets Since 2011, Sticking Owners With Debt
- Oppose 1-81 Tolls along the entire interstate in VA: Contact Governor and Elected Reps Immediately!
- National Academies Report Demands $70 Billion In Highway Tolls, Taxes
- "HOT" lanes = adding classrooms to a public school and then charging tuition!