Motorist rights cases have made news and even history recently. There have been so many as of late, we are dedicating two separate newsletters to provide some insight on the legal rulings that are affecting drivers around the country. This week’s newsletter focuses on recent rulings and pending US Supreme Court and federal court cases. […]
1 Blog Posts From the Implied Consent Tag
See Popular Features below for favorite commentary and reviews
NMA e-Newsletter Signup
our take on an interesting motorist topic of the week
Join a subscriber base of over 7,000 auto enthusiasts!
Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker signs bill increasing penalties for texting, driving, crashing and hurting someone
- For Your Immediate Attention: Ask the Governor to Veto New Jersey Assembly Bill 4135, Use of Digital Parking Meters for Automated Camera Parking Compliance
- A Voice Vote in Congress Moves Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Forward
- NMA Report on Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Activity in U.S. Congress
- Requesting The County Seat In Ohio
- Tips for taking a driving test?
The opinions expressed in posts to the NMA Blog belong to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Motorists Association or the NMA Foundation. THe content of the NMA Blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of NMA Blog posts or of links found within those posts.