The biggest fear of MassDOT is not that drivers are going to revolt over low speed limits, or the Big Dig’s next victim, or the fines toll collecting robots will start handing out at random next year. MassDOT is afraid somebody will discover the plan to comply with national standards by using mile-based exit numbers. […]
1 Blog Posts From the Exit Numbers Tag
See Popular Features below for favorite commentary and reviews
Vision Zero Watch: New report from governors group shows divide between rural, urban US on speed limits, related deaths
- Gov. Gavin Newsom orders ‘reinvention’ of troubled California DMV
- Chicago Seized And Sold Nearly 50,000 Cars Over Tickets Since 2011, Sticking Owners With Debt
- Oppose 1-81 Tolls along the entire interstate in VA: Contact Governor and Elected Reps Immediately!
- National Academies Report Demands $70 Billion In Highway Tolls, Taxes
- "HOT" lanes = adding classrooms to a public school and then charging tuition!
The opinions expressed in posts to the NMA Blog belong to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Motorists Association or the NMA Foundation. THe content of the NMA Blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of NMA Blog posts or of links found within those posts.