The ATE Racket Report is a weekly feature of the NMA blog. We want to bring the issues of automated traffic enforcement to our supporters in a more coherent up-to-date fashion. Compiled by NMA Foundation Director James C. Walker and NMA Communications Director Shelia Dunn. This Past Week… Editor’s Note: The NMA does not […]
1 Blog Posts From the Dragon Cam Tag
December 19, 2018 • 0 Comments • ACLU, ALPR, Automated Traffic Enforcement, BODY CAMERAS, CELL PHONE, CIVIL, Dragon Cam, DUI/DWI, Facial Recognition, Fuel Tax, NHTSA, PRIVACY, Red-Light Cameras, REVENUE GENERATION, RIGHT-TURN-ON-RED, SAFETY, SCHOOL BUS, SCHOOL BUS CAMERA, SOCIAL NETWORKING, Speed Cameras, Speed Traps, Technology, TICKET FINES, TICKET REVENUE, Traffic Tickets, Yellow Light Duration
See Popular Features below for favorite commentary and reviews
- Gov. Gavin Newsom orders ‘reinvention’ of troubled California DMV
- Chicago Seized And Sold Nearly 50,000 Cars Over Tickets Since 2011, Sticking Owners With Debt
- Oppose 1-81 Tolls along the entire interstate in VA: Contact Governor and Elected Reps Immediately!
- National Academies Report Demands $70 Billion In Highway Tolls, Taxes
- "HOT" lanes = adding classrooms to a public school and then charging tuition!
The opinions expressed in posts to the NMA Blog belong to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Motorists Association or the NMA Foundation. THe content of the NMA Blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of NMA Blog posts or of links found within those posts.