The “Greater Greater Washington” blog has a pair of posts arguing that walk signals are bad for pedestrians. “Walk signals are bad for walking” raises an issue I like to point out. When the pedestrian countdown timer starts counting to say how long you have to cross, it is illegal to use that information. If […]
1 Blog Posts From the Crosswalks Tag
See Popular Features below for favorite commentary and reviews
NMA e-Newsletter Signup
our take on an interesting motorist topic of the week
Join a subscriber base of over 7,000 auto enthusiasts!
- Help rescue House Bill 444, Asset Forfeiture legislation, from State Rules Committee limbo
- Ask Virginia Governor Northam not to sign SB 1521 and speed cameras into law
- Texas Member Alert: Contact House Transportation Committee Today to Support HB1631—bill to ban Red-Light Cameras
- Hawaii Member Alert: Attend an upcoming DOT Meeting on Road Usage Charge Change
- Participate in PA State Transportation Commission Online Public Meeting 3.20.19 and Online Survey on State’s 2019 12-year Transportation Program Update
The opinions expressed in posts to the NMA Blog belong to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Motorists Association or the NMA Foundation. THe content of the NMA Blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of NMA Blog posts or of links found within those posts.