The “Greater Greater Washington” blog has a pair of posts arguing that walk signals are bad for pedestrians. “Walk signals are bad for walking” raises an issue I like to point out. When the pedestrian countdown timer starts counting to say how long you have to cross, it is illegal to use that information. If […]
1 Blog Posts From the Crosswalks Tag
See Popular Features below for favorite commentary and reviews
NMA e-Newsletter Signup
our take on an interesting motorist topic of the week
Join a subscriber base of over 7,000 auto enthusiasts!
- For Your Immediate Attention: Ask the Governor to Veto New Jersey Assembly Bill 4135, Use of Digital Parking Meters for Automated Camera Parking Compliance
- A Voice Vote in Congress Moves Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Forward
- NMA Report on Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Activity in U.S. Congress
- Requesting The County Seat In Ohio
- Tips for taking a driving test?
The opinions expressed in posts to the NMA Blog belong to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Motorists Association or the NMA Foundation. THe content of the NMA Blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of NMA Blog posts or of links found within those posts.