In this week’s Driving News Roundup: –States resist speed trap transparency— –House negates Sesssions order on CAF— –States & Green Groups sue Trump Admin over delay in CAFÉ Rules— –57 out of 60 TX cities are using RLCs illegally according to an investigation– Click on the color headline to read the full story. NMA Driving […]
1 Blog Posts From the Cop Dashcams Tag
September 15, 2017 • 0 Comments • ALPRs, Auto Loans, Auto Recalls, CAFE Rules, Civil Asset Forfeiture, Cop Dashcams, DISTRACTED DRIVING, Driver's License Watch, DRIVERLESS CARS, Driverless Trucks, EMAIL NEWSLETTER, Gas Taxes, Infrastructure Watch, NEWSLETTER, NHTSA, NMA Newsletter, nonbinary gender, Police Reform, Real ID, Red-Light Cameras, Road Rage, Roadside Drug Testing, School Bus Seat Belts, Speed Cameras, Speed Traps, Tesla, tolls, traffic stops, VISION ZERO, VMT Tax
- Denver’s first driverless shuttle hits the test track, avoids tumbleweed before possible 2018 launch
- Hand-held cameras catching 80,000+ speeders in Toledo
- National Motorists Association Takes On Ride Sharing Privacy
- Wrongly timed Beaverton light catches many drivers
- Could Technology Help Slow Reckless Drivers in Milwaukee?
The opinions expressed in posts to the NMA Blog belong to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Motorists Association or the NMA Foundation. THe content of the NMA Blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of NMA Blog posts or of links found within those posts.