Health researchers stepping out of their field released a report saying Americans die twice as often in car crashes as residents of countries whose bureaucracies they envy. They say the causes are all the things regulators want to throw us in jail for. The real explanation is simpler and less amenable to handcuffs. We drive […]
1 Blog Posts From the CDC Tag
See Popular Features below for favorite commentary and reviews
- Gov. Gavin Newsom orders ‘reinvention’ of troubled California DMV
- Chicago Seized And Sold Nearly 50,000 Cars Over Tickets Since 2011, Sticking Owners With Debt
- Oppose 1-81 Tolls along the entire interstate in VA: Contact Governor and Elected Reps Immediately!
- National Academies Report Demands $70 Billion In Highway Tolls, Taxes
- "HOT" lanes = adding classrooms to a public school and then charging tuition!
The opinions expressed in posts to the NMA Blog belong to the author and do not necessarily represent those of the National Motorists Association or the NMA Foundation. THe content of the NMA Blog is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. No representations are made regarding the accuracy of NMA Blog posts or of links found within those posts.