Lane Courtesy Month June 2017 Story Ideas
PDF Version: Lane Courtesy Month 2017 Story Ideas
Lane Courtesy Month Story Ideas for June 2017
For phone interviews and possible in-person interviews from NMA members around the country, contact Shelia Dunn, NMA Communications Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608/849-6000.
- June is Lane Courtesy Month sponsored by the National Motorists Association Foundation
- What is Lane Courtesy and why should you practice this habit every time you drive?
- Lane Courtesy is one of the unwritten rules of the road and also the law.
- One way to help stop road rage–practice Lane Courtesy every time you drive.
- Better traffic flow starts with lane courtesy
- Want to save money on gas? Practice lane courtesy every time you drive!
- How often are lane courtesy laws policed in our area?
- Why Lane Courtesy Matters!