One eligible contestant will win a K40 RLS2 Portable Radar/Laser Detector which has a retail value of $399.99:
Official Sweepstakes Rules
- LIKE the NMA Facebook post announcing the sweepstakes.
- Answer all SURVEY QUESTIONS including a correct response to, “What type of traffic ticket does the NMA’s Traffic Justice Program cover?”
- While not a requirement to participate, you may choose to LIKE our Facebook page to stay informed of future planned giveaways.
Complete Rules and Conditions:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by federal, state, or local laws and is subject to all applicable laws.
- Contest Description: The “National Motorists Association Lane Courtesy Month Sweepstakes Survey” begins on June 1, 2017 at 12:00 AM Central time and concludes on June 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM Central Time (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the National Motorists Association, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be binding and final in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of Entries and the overall administration of the sweepstakes prize. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to Continental U.S. residents (which includes Alaska but excludes Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands) who are 18 years of age or older. Directors and employees of Sponsor are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Only one entry per person/email address combination is permitted.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing by the Sponsor or designated representative from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The Sponsor’s decision is final. The random drawing will take place no later than July 15, 2017. Potential winners will be notified by email and must respond to Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a release of liability, and a publicity release form. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted.
- Prize: One winner will receive a K40 RLS2 Portable Radar/Laser Detector that has an approximate retail value of $399.99. Shipping will be done by UPS ground service. The prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The retail value of the prize represents the Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize will be awarded and/or delivered by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damaged item during delivery. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Automated or robotic entries by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry to the Sweepstakes must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth in these Official Rules. All entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in it sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winner’s list or a copy of these Official Rules, send the request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to National Motorists Association, 402 W. 2nd St., Waunakee, WI 53597. The request must be received no later than one month after the end of the promotion.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by: National Motorists Association, 402 W. 2nd St., Waunakee, WI 53597, www.motorists.org.
- Facebook Disclaimer: By “Liking,” you enter and agree that this promotion is in no way associated with, administered by, or endorsed by Facebook, and acknowledge a complete release of Facebook by your participation.