Home Forums Discuss NMA Issues Voting

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  eniko 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Can a person still vote if their license is revoked?

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

Are you talking about federal, state, local………… Different levels may have different laws attached to them in terms of who can vote. I have heard of stories where felons could not vote in certain places. But that may be for a local election.
    Is your license being revoked just a civil matter in your state or is it part of the criminal?

Anonymous

Are you talking about federal, state, local………… Different levels may have different laws attached to them in terms of who can vote. I have heard of stories where felons could not vote in certain places. But that may be for a local election.
    Is your license being revoked just a civil matter in your state or is it part of the criminal?

IGoofed
    Participant

I’m speaking of voting in the Presidential Election this year. Mine was revoked for DWI. I live in NC.

Anonymous

I’m speaking of voting in the Presidential Election this year. Mine was revoked for DWI. I live in NC.

3yrIID
    Participant

You can vote in NC with revoked license.
    Felons can vote in NC once everything is closed out. Probation/parole, sentence, etc. Once you are ‘free’ you get your voting rights back.
    Contact your local election office and get more details on registration from them ;)

[size=medium]Ron Paul 2012[/size] />:D” title=”>:D” class=”bbcode_smiley” /><
</p>

</div><!-- .bbp-reply-content -->

</div><!-- .reply -->
</li>
<li>

<div id=

Anonymous

You can vote in NC with revoked license.
    Felons can vote in NC once everything is closed out. Probation/parole, sentence, etc. Once you are ‘free’ you get your voting rights back.
    Contact your local election office and get more details on registration from them ;)

[size=medium]Ron Paul 2012[/size] />:D” title=”>:D” class=”bbcode_smiley” /><
</p>

</div><!-- .bbp-reply-content -->

</div><!-- .reply -->
</li>
<li>

<div id=

Anonymous

To All repeat Offender’s and anyone likely to become a repeat offender. The threshold in NC as we all know is 0.00 which means… The DMV is suppost to be giving you another chance, with Monitech as thier right arm, so to speak.

eniko
    Participant

To All repeat Offender’s and anyone likely to become a repeat offender. The threshold in NC as we all know is 0.00 which means… The DMV is suppost to be giving you another chance, with Monitech as thier right arm, so to speak.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.