Home Forums Massachusetts Motorists Issues Taking a Road Test with Interlock Device.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wtf peeps 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

My husband will be taking the road test to get his license reinstated in Massachusetts soon (if the registry ever calls us to set up the appt). During the rolling retest is he required to pull over or can he do it while driving? I am afraid they will flunk him if he does the wrong thing. Also, can he just pull onto the side of the road? Does he have to pull into a parking lot and put the car in park? Should he put his hazards on? Please help.

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

I would see what your state or local laws say about distracted driving. He may not have to pull to the side but it may be better safe than sorry just in case.

Anonymous

I would see what your state or local laws say about distracted driving. He may not have to pull to the side but it may be better safe than sorry just in case.

Anonymous

Good luck in Massachusetts, I had to take it 3 times. I went to fall river, Plymouth twice. Luckily I got

a lady that was nice and actually had a friend with a breathalyzer in his car. If you get the old guy

at Plymouth know the hand signals, and prepare to get failed. The lady in fall river sucks.

Prior to the test ask the instructor about what to do if it goes off. Mine didn’t go off. Enjoy the 700 fee for

getting a restricted license.

wtf peeps
    Participant

Good luck in Massachusetts, I had to take it 3 times. I went to fall river, Plymouth twice. Luckily I got

a lady that was nice and actually had a friend with a breathalyzer in his car. If you get the old guy

at Plymouth know the hand signals, and prepare to get failed. The lady in fall river sucks.

Prior to the test ask the instructor about what to do if it goes off. Mine didn’t go off. Enjoy the 700 fee for

getting a restricted license.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.