Home Forums Traffic Stops & Law Enforcement Super speeder lawsuit a reality?? Maybe…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  novens 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Judy Kim
    Participant

http://blog.grahamsyfert.com/2013/01/georgia-super-speeder-class-action.html?m=1

Found this link to an Attorney gathering interested parties to explore the possibility of a lawsuit. Not sure where this will lead, but passing the info along anyways.

RB

Stephen L Ivie
    Participant

Contact me if you get a class action law suit, I was do shocked,I had a perfect driving record, no ticket, accident, nothing in all my years of driving, so this floored me, please contact me I’m interested

Patricia Williams
    Participant

Contact me if you get a class action law suit, I was do shocked,I had a perfect driving record, no ticket, accident, nothing in all my years of driving, so this floored me, please contact me I’m interested

John W Byrnes
    Participant

Call me 4043800117. Just got out of jail for suspended license that I had no clue of.
    paid a 500 $ dollar ticket, didn’t get no notice.

novens
    Participant

Call me 4043800117. Just got out of jail for suspended license that I had no clue of.
    paid a 500 $ dollar ticket, didn’t get no notice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.