Home Forums Washington Motorists Issues "Spy-Ware" in WA state

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bliddy Boh 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

In WA state we are now required to have an obtrusive, humiliating, and completely visible to everyone camera installed! I know what I did was wrong, however, now anyone that looks at my car can see this camera. I am totally humiliated. When in public, I always ducked to blow into the thing. I attend an University that is religious and “ducking” to blow, was the one way to avoid humiliation! Now that is impossible. Plus, the camera is in plain sight and humiliating.

Who would be stupid enough to get a DUI, have an IID installed, then drive drunk and have another blow into it?? You would have to have an IQ of 0!!

It is just the huge WA state police state trying to get more money out of you.

Seriously? Now I have to be publicly humiliated?

Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone else in WA state think this has gone toooooo far!?

Anonymous

Some states or specific cases require the camera so as to know it is the actual driver blowing into the device. It is not spy-ware.
    In Ohio you have to have a bright yellow license plate that advertises you as being restricted due to DUI.

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

Some states or specific cases require the camera so as to know it is the actual driver blowing into the device. It is not spy-ware.
    In Ohio you have to have a bright yellow license plate that advertises you as being restricted due to DUI.

wtf peeps
    Participant

How do you know this ?

Anonymous

How do you know this ?

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

google is your friend

Anonymous

google is your friend

wtf peeps
    Participant

You spend way too much on this board.

All the states do a poor job informing us on what the minor details

are that we should be paying attention to and taking seriously.

That is why this board is in effect.

Anonymous

You spend way too much on this board.

All the states do a poor job informing us on what the minor details

are that we should be paying attention to and taking seriously.

That is why this board is in effect.

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

The first time I see that you are actually correct about something. Yes, the states are often new to the interlock programs and are tweaking them year by year so sometimes even they do not know what the little details are. That is why it is helpful for people who have been through it to give some advice. Even a small detail can make a difference.

Anonymous

The first time I see that you are actually correct about something. Yes, the states are often new to the interlock programs and are tweaking them year by year so sometimes even they do not know what the little details are. That is why it is helpful for people who have been through it to give some advice. Even a small detail can make a difference.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.