This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  IGoofed 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

IGoofed
    Participant

OK. Went for my first “download” today and noticed something that raised my eyebrow a little. While I have no Warns Fails or High Fails, I did see that there were a number of violations, along with total events. The total events readout was 7176. What in the world is that? Is there any reason to be concerned?

Thanks

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

Maybe it means the total number of times the device was used?

soberuser216
    Participant

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT…. Just activity between you and machine…. ! When you have to fill out a compliance report, then expect a letter (sometimes….) They are looking for rolling test’s that have ANY BAC Levels. then you fill out paper and hope you dont get a letter!! from DMV to to go before a hearing officer.

This depend’s on if you have had more than 1 DUI……. I suggest you read the manual and defenitely read the the threads that have a LOT of posts…

I have learned a lot!!!! on this site… And if you are not educated… you can be found guilty even if innocent…

You have no worries, you passed!!!! Good Luck!

IGoofed
    Participant

I don’t think that’s it. It’s been two months, and I’ve used it probably only once every day, except for maybe 5 or 6 days where I used it maybe 3 times. Oh well. I’ll just wait and see. Thanks for your reply.

IGoofed
    Participant

Thanks. I’m just worried that I saw that. I appreciate your reply.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.