Home Forums Discuss NMA Issues Porbation possible termination

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  3yrIID 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello
    i wish someone can sheed some light on this and help me figure out what`s next step
    i have been on probabtion for quite a while ( little over 4 years), calling in time, paying the fees, never got involved at any kind of trouble, but today the probabtion officer called and said i am illigible to not pay or call anymore and i should go to the office to sign some paper work, does that mean i wont be on probabtion anymore, or i will just not pay and call? do they run any drug tests, ask questions in this sort of situation, i will appreciate any help

Anonymous

Are you sure he didn’t say ‘eligible’?
    If he did, you are probably being terminated, as you have met your requirements and are now eligible for release.
    Sounds like you will probably only have to sign whatever papers they are needing.
    I doubt they will drug test you. But I am only guessing.

3yrIID
    Participant

Are you sure he didn’t say ‘eligible’?
    If he did, you are probably being terminated, as you have met your requirements and are now eligible for release.
    Sounds like you will probably only have to sign whatever papers they are needing.
    I doubt they will drug test you. But I am only guessing.

Anonymous

thanks for your response
    when the Lady called and left a voice mail, she did you are no longer eligible to pay or make calls, please call back so we can set a time for you to come to sign some paper work..the question is, i have not finish the probabtion years yet, its 7 years and i`ve only been on it for a little more than 4 years. well i hope that`s the case.

wolflovesmoon
    Participant

thanks for your response
    when the Lady called and left a voice mail, she did you are no longer eligible to pay or make calls, please call back so we can set a time for you to come to sign some paper work..the question is, i have not finish the probabtion years yet, its 7 years and i`ve only been on it for a little more than 4 years. well i hope that`s the case.

Anonymous

Don’t know, but maybe they are cutting some folks loose due to overloaded workload.
    It can happen, I believe. You say you have been in no trouble and have followed the requirements for four years, correct?
    I think your probation is likely being terminated. Or, you have paid all you owed and have to see them to finalize that part of it(?).
    No idea, but it doesn’t sound like you are in trouble, don’t sweat it

3yrIID
    Participant

Don’t know, but maybe they are cutting some folks loose due to overloaded workload.
    It can happen, I believe. You say you have been in no trouble and have followed the requirements for four years, correct?
    I think your probation is likely being terminated. Or, you have paid all you owed and have to see them to finalize that part of it(?).
    No idea, but it doesn’t sound like you are in trouble, don’t sweat it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.