Home Forums New Jersey Motorists Issues Penalty for Interlock Violation in New Jersey

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ninapayan 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Does anyone know anything about this? I was out last night and my device recorded a fail this morning, and locked me out for an hour, I guess I still had alcohol in my system. I blew into it 4 hours later and passed.

I cannot find any information online regarding what happens when a New Jersey resident records a violation. There is literally no information. I am not on any type of probation.

I have a Drager-I have to say I have had it for 4 months and it has basically been fine-I did record a fail violation from mouthwash but the violation did not show up on the monthly report when I went in to get the device serviced. Which makes this all even more confusing.

I called the Drager customer service line and the lady was pretty mean and really did not tell me any information.

This has been the most humiliating experience of my life but I guess that is the point.

ninapayan
    Participant

If you still need to talk with someone about this feel free to contact me at nina.payan@draeger.com. I can see about getting you to a pleasent customer service rep. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Anonymous

If you still need to talk with someone about this feel free to contact me at nina.payan@draeger.com. I can see about getting you to a pleasent customer service rep. Sorry for any inconvenience.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.