Home Forums Drunk/Drugged Driving laws and enforcement Passed to start car 2 min later violation on the rolling test

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vivianmescalante 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Theodore Sliwinski
    Participant

I blew into my Smart Start today and I got a pass started my car and 2 minutes later I did a rolling test in which I got a violation so my alarm when off and I blew again about 6 more times, same thing violation then all of a sudden I passed again. Turned my car off went to the store came back to my car and I was locked out got 25 min. Once that was over I blew and passed again.
    I am freaking out cause I have to go get Vol Lock Out calibration now and what is going to happen.

James Kleinbaum
    Participant

Be prepaired, this will be ongoing, and careful with violation, they are costly.
    I haven’t been able to drive me car with this device, and my car is just sitting waiting for the 5 months to be over, come 15 Sept, 2014, and I can’t wait….and it hasn’t been easy getting around with public transportation, and not going anywhere because the lack of public transportation, so for the last 5 months, I have been stuck at home.
    I’ve been stranted so many times, and have others try to blow into the deivice with no luck, I even pulled over a police officer asking for help, by law, he is not able to assist.
    I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to pay for the towing of my car to have the device removed…ugh.

Best of Luck!

vivianmescalante
    Participant

Be prepaired, this will be ongoing, and careful with violation, they are costly.
    I haven’t been able to drive me car with this device, and my car is just sitting waiting for the 5 months to be over, come 15 Sept, 2014, and I can’t wait….and it hasn’t been easy getting around with public transportation, and not going anywhere because the lack of public transportation, so for the last 5 months, I have been stuck at home.
    I’ve been stranted so many times, and have others try to blow into the deivice with no luck, I even pulled over a police officer asking for help, by law, he is not able to assist.
    I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to pay for the towing of my car to have the device removed…ugh.

Best of Luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.