Home Forums Arizona Motorists Issues need a lawyer to get interlock off 14+years

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tensecrnr 4 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

tensecrnr
    Participant

i live in bullhead city az…(((little town))) i got my interlock almost 4 years ago(april will be 4) i havnt drank in over a year…and have never blown any alchol into it…i have had the worst luck ever with this piece of crap…it all stated with my first car that had it the engine over heated and blew a head gasket…took it to a shop…it locked out and the shop jump started it to work on it…witch started the getting years…the shop never got the car to run right…had many problems…dead battrie.s from the interlock…sold that car..(also had the shop give me a recipt andnote saying what they did…had 12 violations from disconect…did the phone court…judge stuck me with 3 years…i got it installed on another cheap junk ford ranger i bought the installer wired it around the clutch pedal…so it would spark and ground out…witchcaused the device to shuy off and blow the fuse i was in another state at the time and working…had 3 days left at work…called the interlock company they said its locked.out now u have to tow it to us…lol almost a $1000 is what i was qouted…not on mybudget…so called back they said i could push start it but it will give me more years…no choice so push started it…got it reinstalled…a month later the installer was fired…new guy said it wasnt his problem…lol i got 3-4 years for that…. had more car problems soon after…the new installer didnt care…and some how my bill kept going up…on violations…for dead batterie and jump starts…got my bill up to $700…then installer got caught selling drugs…guessing they were useing interlock money…got a nrw company…they lasted 4 months then closed….there was no where close togo…lol got locked out…push started togo to work…violations again…then finally got a newwer car 2008 subaru wrx…had it abput a year driving about 11 hours from home at yhe beach in california the turbo goes out…when my engine light comes on cant use cruize control…in my car cruize control doesnt use any turbo boost…with cruize off its almost impossible to drive staying out of turbo boost…i called the interlock place…same story as always tow it home….the tow bill would have been $1000.s so every 20-30 mins have to reset batterie to make engine light go off(reset ecu) told the interlock to document it…they said i will get violations for it and get extra years…lol at the point now i will probally have this thing for the rest of my life due to car problems and have some from it not excepting the blow…had it go off from long beach to las vegas it would execpt the blow..guess what they said…lol tow it in…got a 1 for that one too…i dont even know how many years i have now….it seems to go up about every month or 2 …and i dont drink and have nevet blown any alchol into it…lol thats some of the story any help would be awesome…happy holidays…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.