Home Forums Massachusetts Motorists Issues NDR Suspension – DMV refuses to reinstate me

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  marketgarden121 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

marketgarden121
    Participant

I am a Massachusetts resident with a Mass. driver’s license. I was arrested for DUI in New Hampshire in May and my license was suspended for refusing the breath test. I served the 6 month suspension and I am still waiting to get a trial date. I am fighting the case. The Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles suspended my license because of the New Hampshire breathalyzer refusal and the Registry is refusing to reinstate my license without court papers from New Hampshire that show the resolution of the DUI. This doesn’t make sense to me, since I have reinstatement paperwork from the New Hampshire DMV in Concord. Doesn’t Mass. have to honor the NH reinstatement letter? Thanks for your help and all that your organization does.

WR

The topic ‘NDR Suspension – DMV refuses to reinstate me’ is closed to new replies.