Home Forums Discuss NMA Issues Michigan Ignition Interlock, fail on report, do they report to my court ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bandit 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

HELP Anyone in Michigan with a baiid I just got a letter in the mail from state – american interlock sent in my report to them and 2 fails showed up. They are saying the are suspending my license another full year. Does anyone know if state or American Interlock company ( that installs n reports ) if either of them will send the report to my court/judge/probation officer sence it has a fail test on it ??? Please help

THEOVET
    Participant

As I understand it. Who ever ordered it installed is who gets the copy of the violation. Check your report of installation
    you received from American interlock and see what it says. Also here in Michigan any reports of any violations sent to
    anyone reqiure the company to also send you a copy and who they sent it to and what it says.. Hope this helps.X(
    PS: It would also seem that you would have received some kind of letter from the court or probation by now.

Anonymous

As I understand it. Who ever ordered it installed is who gets the copy of the violation. Check your report of installation
    you received from American interlock and see what it says. Also here in Michigan any reports of any violations sent to
    anyone reqiure the company to also send you a copy and who they sent it to and what it says.. Hope this helps.X(
    PS: It would also seem that you would have received some kind of letter from the court or probation by now.

Anonymous

I had a company do the same to me. I guess from what I could see it is required :-(

Bandit
    Participant

I had a company do the same to me. I guess from what I could see it is required :-(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.