Home Forums Illinois Motorists Issues Interlock Violation Reset Illinois

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bliddy Boh 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I live in Illinois and got the Draeger device installed about a month ago. Since then I have woken up to go to work and the device has given me a Test Failed 3 times. So I wouldn’t miss work I just had my friend drive me without doing a retest. Today was the last fail and says VIOLATION RESET in 5 days. I’m going to take it in to be be serviced, but wanted to know if anyone has this experience in Illinois?

Anonymous

What was the reason for the failed test? Was it because of drinking?

After a certain amount of violations you get a service lockout. Meaning that if you do not go in within that amount of time the device will just lock you out no matter what. You are going in so the installer can check the condition of the device.

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

What was the reason for the failed test? Was it because of drinking?

After a certain amount of violations you get a service lockout. Meaning that if you do not go in within that amount of time the device will just lock you out no matter what. You are going in so the installer can check the condition of the device.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.