Home Forums Drunk/Drugged Driving laws and enforcement interlock devices for ten year old offenses

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  redpony3 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Jason Hennessey
    Participant

I was made to install a devise inn my car after driving on a revoked license in michigan for 20 years without a dui my first was 30 years ago and my 2nd and 3rd were 20 years ago I had the devise revoked twice because of a dead battery and time was extended and the 2nd I went on vacation for 9 days and the battery lost power because of the devises drain my time was extended a another year because they suspected tampering as their excuse Iam up for a hearing now after 12 months of the damn thing removed because they revoked my license and why pay for something i can’t drive any others have this expierance i can bring to the hearing Iam losing my sanity over this I can not live with this on my car aim about to retire and i live with someone i work with and they do all the driving

Donald Teichman
    Participant

Yep I had not had a DUI for 12 years and before that was over 30 and they went back 30+ years when I was a dumb teenager. Plus this time I was not even driving, I was sitting in my car knowing I made a mistake and fell a sleep in a farm field away from anyone but the farmer called it in. SO the DUI is dropped but get charged for having a drink with a “B” card meaning in our state you can NEVER drink. Then to find my B card was to of been taken off my license 3 years ago, I hired a horrible lawyer that did nothing for me.
    My stupid interlock did a few aborts on me when driving then started working and never had a lock out but they pulled my license and calmed I was drinking. How? The machines are suppose to lock out when stopped if one has drank. The new upgraded model does false readings all the time and now my wife can not even drive it, it just don’t work. I want to sue the company but even that takes money. It’s always about the money.

redpony3
    Participant

Yep I had not had a DUI for 12 years and before that was over 30 and they went back 30+ years when I was a dumb teenager. Plus this time I was not even driving, I was sitting in my car knowing I made a mistake and fell a sleep in a farm field away from anyone but the farmer called it in. SO the DUI is dropped but get charged for having a drink with a “B” card meaning in our state you can NEVER drink. Then to find my B card was to of been taken off my license 3 years ago, I hired a horrible lawyer that did nothing for me.
    My stupid interlock did a few aborts on me when driving then started working and never had a lock out but they pulled my license and calmed I was drinking. How? The machines are suppose to lock out when stopped if one has drank. The new upgraded model does false readings all the time and now my wife can not even drive it, it just don’t work. I want to sue the company but even that takes money. It’s always about the money.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.