Home Forums Drunk/Drugged Driving laws and enforcement Interlock as my DWI defense

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kimba 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Egbert Law Office
    Participant

I was pulled over. I blew into my IID and it let me start my car. I was pulled over 10 mins later. I have had issues with the police in this town and decided to give up all my rights and go to jail. I know I can I have a couple drinks and still blow below .02 to get it going. I didn’t trust the machine at the downtown police station so I didn’t blow. Can I use my interlock as my defense and reasonable doubt?

I have tried Lifesafer interlock. It’s so difficult to start, I live in CA so I have a number of approved interlock devices, more than most states, so I won’t list them. LiifeSafer is the vibrating/humming. Can people please recommend which interlock devices they had experiences with and how easy of difficult it was to start? I will need this for a year, and need to find the easiest to use regardless the price. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kimba

kimba
    Participant

I have tried Lifesafer interlock. It’s so difficult to start, I live in CA so I have a number of approved interlock devices, more than most states, so I won’t list them. LiifeSafer is the vibrating/humming. Can people please recommend which interlock devices they had experiences with and how easy of difficult it was to start? I will need this for a year, and need to find the easiest to use regardless the price. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kimba

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.