Home Forums Discuss NMA Issues Ignition interlock

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  valred 5 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

How do we fight this law, I’m willing to take it to the Supreme Court! I say we all get together and proove that these devices are a joke, unreliable, and just a money making scheme! This is against our constitutional rights, especially in the state of Florida, you lose your HIPPA RIGHTS just to go to DUI school! How in the hell can they take away your most personal informatioon, just to go to DUI school, otherwise you’re unable to attend the school! Let’s get this law reversed!!!!!!!

Heidi
    Florida

Anonymous

You can be upset as much as you want but until you start offering ideas, alternatives, etc….. and start implementing them or getting your congress person involved then it is just a bunch of frustrated yelling that is not constructive.

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

You can be upset as much as you want but until you start offering ideas, alternatives, etc….. and start implementing them or getting your congress person involved then it is just a bunch of frustrated yelling that is not constructive.

Anonymous

[remember you local state congersman were the ones who implimented most of these laws and unless theres an organsation bigger that MADD then its useless big question how many people will try to get a reform on these laws actualy vote,truth is very few if you never vote you would have nosay so if the congersman that started these laws are voted out of office then you have a chance by suporting a more favorable congersman in our differant states remember the public safety is a large concern dont hold your breath getting that fixed

UNCLEDAVE2416
    Participant

[remember you local state congersman were the ones who implimented most of these laws and unless theres an organsation bigger that MADD then its useless big question how many people will try to get a reform on these laws actualy vote,truth is very few if you never vote you would have nosay so if the congersman that started these laws are voted out of office then you have a chance by suporting a more favorable congersman in our differant states remember the public safety is a large concern dont hold your breath getting that fixed

Anonymous

I am a paralegal in Florida. I agree with you Heidi. I’ve been kicked out of the supervision program (am apealing) for blowing a .022 on Aug 2 and getting a warning. I don’t even remember. If ANYONE will share their stories and an email address I will initiate research into a class action. At the least-document EVERYTHING. I have taped phone calls even. If anyone else is appealing we can use each other’s stories as a defense. This is no joke. It’s our hard earned freedom being taken away. I’ve come too far to sit idly by.

The only way to fight ‘city hall’ is with numbers. Please contact me. I am not a spammer or nut job. Alone it is very hard.

At least please respond here with your stories and how your misreads happened, etc.

I am hiring an atty and a friend at FSU University is helping with the IID specs, etc.

Sincerely,

Valerie Redfearn
    Tallahassee, FL

valred
    Participant

I am a paralegal in Florida. I agree with you Heidi. I’ve been kicked out of the supervision program (am apealing) for blowing a .022 on Aug 2 and getting a warning. I don’t even remember. If ANYONE will share their stories and an email address I will initiate research into a class action. At the least-document EVERYTHING. I have taped phone calls even. If anyone else is appealing we can use each other’s stories as a defense. This is no joke. It’s our hard earned freedom being taken away. I’ve come too far to sit idly by.

The only way to fight ‘city hall’ is with numbers. Please contact me. I am not a spammer or nut job. Alone it is very hard.

At least please respond here with your stories and how your misreads happened, etc.

I am hiring an atty and a friend at FSU University is helping with the IID specs, etc.

Sincerely,

Valerie Redfearn
    Tallahassee, FL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.