Home Forums Drunk/Drugged Driving laws and enforcement I HAVE ASTHMA WOULD THIS GET NE OFF OF HAVING THIS DEVICE

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Attorney Brian E. Simoneau 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

THEY ARE MONEY MAKERS FOR NOT SAFETY KEEPERS. I AM ALWAYS GETTING $35 FEES I HAVE TO PAY FOR “SO CALLED MISSING ARRIVAL TESTS, AFTER I HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN TO MY DESTINATION THEY AT MONITECH SAY”SIT IN YOUR CAR ABOUT A MINUTE OR SO TO SEE IF IT WILL ASK FOR AN ARRIVAL TEST” IF IT IS GOING TO ASK FOR AN ARRIVAL TEST THEN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG IT SHOULD PROMPT AS SOON AS I CUT THE IGNITION OFF NOT WAIT A MINUTE AND WAIT TO GET ROBBED OR MISS DINNER OR WORK IF I’M RUNNING LATE IT MUST ASK FOR THE TEST AFTER I HAVE GOT HOME AND ALREADY GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND INTO THE SHOWER. I’M SICK OF IT, NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO BE FORCED TO SIT IN THEIR CAR FOR 1-2 MINS EVERYTIME WE GO SOMWHERE WAITING BEFORE WE GET OUT LIKE I SAID WAITING TO GET ROBBED AND BE INCONVIENCED….NERVE RACKING…I’M SO FED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X( X( X( X(

I don’t think that you can get excused from having the IID because of asthma. However, you can probably get the blow pressure threshold lowered. Read more here.

The topic ‘I HAVE ASTHMA WOULD THIS GET NE OFF OF HAVING THIS DEVICE’ is closed to new replies.