Home Forums Discuss NMA Issues HELP! What will blowing a “warn” on my smart start do

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  anish17 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I blew 3 warns in a row on my way to work. i dont know what will happen to me! please help

Anonymous

warns usually aren’t violations but it shows that you willingly drove with alcohol in your system. That is how the person who reads the report may see it. If this is your only time it happened and it never happens again then they may let it slide. Sometimes they will write to you asking for an explanation. It would be beneficial to you to make sure you do not have any alcohol in your system when you are driving or going to start it up.

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

warns usually aren’t violations but it shows that you willingly drove with alcohol in your system. That is how the person who reads the report may see it. If this is your only time it happened and it never happens again then they may let it slide. Sometimes they will write to you asking for an explanation. It would be beneficial to you to make sure you do not have any alcohol in your system when you are driving or going to start it up.

Anonymous

hey even i blew warn sign few days back. i am awaiting the result to be downloaded as my monthly date for that is after few weeks, but in my case i had taken nyquil and was almost asleep and my roommate/friend had and emergency breakdown so had to go and pick him up. i hope my PO understands that as apart from that i never had any warn/fail violations. lets hope for the best… will let you know how my PO reacts…..

anish17
    Participant

hey even i blew warn sign few days back. i am awaiting the result to be downloaded as my monthly date for that is after few weeks, but in my case i had taken nyquil and was almost asleep and my roommate/friend had and emergency breakdown so had to go and pick him up. i hope my PO understands that as apart from that i never had any warn/fail violations. lets hope for the best… will let you know how my PO reacts…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.