Home Forums North Carolina Motorists Issues Had 1 warning reading

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lowrndrei 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I had one warning reading one afternoon and chose to start the car since I was running late. I got to my destination without having to do a rolling test and passed everything from startup to rolling when I was going home. I am under the three year program ( 0.000 Bac) should I be concerned about the warning I got earlier in the day. Note it was not a fail but just a warning will I have to have a hearing and has anybody heard of getting your lisence taken away from just one warning.

Anonymous

oh and I live in NC if that make a difference

Lowrndrei
    Participant

oh and I live in NC if that make a difference

Anonymous

you have to go to your states rmv site and read what it says. Are you on probation ?

this is what the rules are in the state of massachusetts:

Just understand, many of these postings are by offenders who don’t really understand what a violation is:

here is the definition:

25.10 Ignition Interlock Violations (IID Violations) – An Ignition Interlock Violation consists of any of the following:

(a) Any evidence of operating a motor vehicle without an Ignition Interlock Device;

(b) Soliciting or allowing any other person to blow into an Ignition Interlock Device, or to start an IID-equipped vehicle for the purpose of providing the person so restricted with an operable motor vehicle;

(c) Using any means other than blowing a breath directly from the operator’s mouth into the device, in order to supply an air sample to the device;

(d) An attempt to Tamper with or Circumvent the IID;

(e) A Failed Rolling Re-test in which the operator’s BAC registered at or above .05;

(f) Two Failed Rolling Re-tests within one Service Period in which the operator’s BAC registered between .02 and .05;

(g) Two Lockouts due to Missed Rolling Re-tests;

(h) Two missed Service Visits.

wtf peeps
    Participant

you have to go to your states rmv site and read what it says. Are you on probation ?

this is what the rules are in the state of massachusetts:

Just understand, many of these postings are by offenders who don’t really understand what a violation is:

here is the definition:

25.10 Ignition Interlock Violations (IID Violations) – An Ignition Interlock Violation consists of any of the following:

(a) Any evidence of operating a motor vehicle without an Ignition Interlock Device;

(b) Soliciting or allowing any other person to blow into an Ignition Interlock Device, or to start an IID-equipped vehicle for the purpose of providing the person so restricted with an operable motor vehicle;

(c) Using any means other than blowing a breath directly from the operator’s mouth into the device, in order to supply an air sample to the device;

(d) An attempt to Tamper with or Circumvent the IID;

(e) A Failed Rolling Re-test in which the operator’s BAC registered at or above .05;

(f) Two Failed Rolling Re-tests within one Service Period in which the operator’s BAC registered between .02 and .05;

(g) Two Lockouts due to Missed Rolling Re-tests;

(h) Two missed Service Visits.

Anonymous

just go here and make sure you fully understand.

http://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/driver/IgnitionInterlock/

wtf peeps
    Participant

just go here and make sure you fully understand.

http://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/driver/IgnitionInterlock/

Anonymous

ok thanks

Lowrndrei
    Participant

ok thanks

Anonymous

no i’m not on probabtion just under a conditional restoration license

Lowrndrei
    Participant

no i’m not on probabtion just under a conditional restoration license

Anonymous

if you blow 2 fails, 2 viols in one service period, your vehicle will lockout.

I know that for a fact. So you are allowed 1, during a start, you really

want to avoid and fails on a rolling retest, or a missed test.

That’s when you will be in some serious trouble by the rmv.

Most on this board don’t understand what a violation is.

I don’t think anybody is stupid enough to have like 3 shots of alcohol while driving

and then blow for a retest. In my circumstance they use that as evidence for a 10 year revocation.

wtf peeps
    Participant

if you blow 2 fails, 2 viols in one service period, your vehicle will lockout.

I know that for a fact. So you are allowed 1, during a start, you really

want to avoid and fails on a rolling retest, or a missed test.

That’s when you will be in some serious trouble by the rmv.

Most on this board don’t understand what a violation is.

I don’t think anybody is stupid enough to have like 3 shots of alcohol while driving

and then blow for a retest. In my circumstance they use that as evidence for a 10 year revocation.

Anonymous

thanks for the info. It makes my day go by with a lot less worry now.

Lowrndrei
    Participant

thanks for the info. It makes my day go by with a lot less worry now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.