Home Forums Discuss NMA Issues Getting License Back

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  joetown2001 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I’m “scheduled” to get my license back Oct. 6, as my one year from conviction date will have passed. However, my interlock unit is not scheduled to be taken out until December 7th, I believe. First, can I still get my license back even if I have the interlock until a later date? Second do you have to take the written test, sign test, or what? Any help is truly appreciated!

Anonymous

Read the threads about Monitec as there are plenty of info in there or call your state’s office.

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

Read the threads about Monitec as there are plenty of info in there or call your state’s office.

Anonymous

As long as your license did not expire, you do not have to take your written test or eye test. They will mkake you take the road test so make sure you bring the vehicle with the installed interlock on the day you go to the DMV..Your New license will have a date on the back that tells you when you can get your interlock removed.

joetown2001
    Participant

As long as your license did not expire, you do not have to take your written test or eye test. They will mkake you take the road test so make sure you bring the vehicle with the installed interlock on the day you go to the DMV..Your New license will have a date on the back that tells you when you can get your interlock removed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.