Home Forums Alabama Motorists Issues Driving School for Speeding Ticket in Jackson County Alabama?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Shelia at NMA 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I received a speeding ticket 20 over limit in rural Jackson County Alabama on my way home to New England. They require I appear on court date to ask the judge for defensive driving school option. I have no plans to be back in Alabama, and this is my first speeding ticket. Is there any specialized Alabama law firms who would represent me on court date for a small fee? I just want to take driving school to dismiss the ticket, but they make it impossible by requiring court appearance. What other possible options do I have? Thank you for your advice.

Anonymous

I am not sure if they allow having an attorney in a traffic court – At least not according to this post:
    http://www.trafficschools123.com/forums/traffic-tickets/traffic-ticket-attorney-in-houston-t154.html

As far as I know, you could request for defensive driving when you submit your payment either online or by mail.
    Hope this helps…

stephanieg
    Participant

I am not sure if they allow having an attorney in a traffic court – At least not according to this post:
    http://www.trafficschools123.com/forums/traffic-tickets/traffic-ticket-attorney-in-houston-t154.html

As far as I know, you could request for defensive driving when you submit your payment either online or by mail.
    Hope this helps…

Andrew Jacob
    Participant

Hi

A week to 10 days after your ticket, your local Traffic Court will have your ticket ready for processing. Be patient, it takes time for the ticket to be processed. Once it has been processed, but before your appearance date, you can do one of the following:

* Plead guilty by paying the fines and fees

* Plead not guilty and request a trial date before a Traffic Court judge

If you choose to plead guilty, you can pay all violation charges and fees in one of several ways. You can pay your tickets online using the Web site. You can also pay by telephone through an Interactive Voice Response System, by mail, or in person at the Court Clerk’s office. Just make sure whichever option you choose is completed before your appearance date. for details check this site: http://traffic.alacourt.gov/default.aspx

If you choose to plead not guilty and request a trial date, you will do this on your first appearance date. If you need to change the date of court, you can do so before the appearance date by phone or in person at the Court Clerk’s office.

or call (877) 252-7294

Hope this will be useful to you…………. :)o

Georgia Drivers Ed

Anonymous

Hi

A week to 10 days after your ticket, your local Traffic Court will have your ticket ready for processing. Be patient, it takes time for the ticket to be processed. Once it has been processed, but before your appearance date, you can do one of the following:

* Plead guilty by paying the fines and fees

* Plead not guilty and request a trial date before a Traffic Court judge

If you choose to plead guilty, you can pay all violation charges and fees in one of several ways. You can pay your tickets online using the Web site. You can also pay by telephone through an Interactive Voice Response System, by mail, or in person at the Court Clerk’s office. Just make sure whichever option you choose is completed before your appearance date. for details check this site: http://traffic.alacourt.gov/default.aspx

If you choose to plead not guilty and request a trial date, you will do this on your first appearance date. If you need to change the date of court, you can do so before the appearance date by phone or in person at the Court Clerk’s office.

or call (877) 252-7294

Hope this will be useful to you…………. :)o

Georgia Drivers Ed

Anonymous

I have the same problem too and got the ticket around the time you posted this. I called up there and the clerk told me I have to make an appearance to request for driving school. I’m from out of state and it is definitely not reasonable to drive all there way there just to make a court appearance. I really don’t know what to do and it’s my first ticket and I’m a twenty one year old driver, so insurance already isn’t cheap.

I got cheated on my I think because the speed limit on I20 was 70 and for no reason it was dumbed down to 55 and everyone else around me was going the same or faster than me. I got singled out and it really makes me mad.

DinRyu
    Participant

I have the same problem too and got the ticket around the time you posted this. I called up there and the clerk told me I have to make an appearance to request for driving school. I’m from out of state and it is definitely not reasonable to drive all there way there just to make a court appearance. I really don’t know what to do and it’s my first ticket and I’m a twenty one year old driver, so insurance already isn’t cheap.

I got cheated on my I think because the speed limit on I20 was 70 and for no reason it was dumbed down to 55 and everyone else around me was going the same or faster than me. I got singled out and it really makes me mad.

Anonymous

Need help about traffic ticket? Contact best service provider at this field. They have resolved more than 4,500 changed. Visit the link to know more about alabama traffic ticket. You can also check many thankful messages on the website from their satisfied customers. you will be treated by professionals on this case.

s4vyplz00
    Participant

Need help about traffic ticket? Contact best service provider at this field. They have resolved more than 4,500 changed. Visit the link to know more about alabama traffic ticket. You can also check many thankful messages on the website from their satisfied customers. you will be treated by professionals on this case.

Anonymous

Ever heard a device called GPS tracking system and are you afraid of being tracked by it? If you want to prevent this thing happen on you, then you it is an ideal choice to come and start your first step with the best GPS jammer, then the problem can be easily solved and you can live relaxed.

CathrinBrown
    Participant

Ever heard a device called GPS tracking system and are you afraid of being tracked by it? If you want to prevent this thing happen on you, then you it is an ideal choice to come and start your first step with the best GPS jammer, then the problem can be easily solved and you can live relaxed.

nasir017
    Participant

Now days speeding fine is must to pay. It defer from every state. Before paying the fine you must know the rules and you must be conscious about the fine if you are living in alabama you must know about the alabama speeding ticket fines to save paying many money or being cheated.

Patrick Mahaney
    Participant

Now days speeding fine is must to pay. It defer from every state. Before paying the fine you must know the rules and you must be conscious about the fine if you are living in alabama you must know about the alabama speeding ticket fines to save paying many money or being cheated.

HarryhHumphries
    Participant

hi my name is Harry Humphries and i provide writing help and work for Assignment Writing Service and i need driving licence verification where can i get?

Shelia at NMA
    Participant

Dear Harry,

Your question is a bit vague to answer. Generally if a company requests driver’s license verification, the company gives you instructions on how to do that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.