Home Forums Arizona Motorists Issues can you have a work vehicle without an interlock….

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LsGiEmployee 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Rex M Pietrobono
    Participant

if you drive a work company car – but it is registered in your own name, not the companys…. but you use it for a company car , do you have to have an interlock in the vehicle…. or are you allowed to just have it in another vehicle also registered in your name?

Rex M Pietrobono
    Participant

by the way this is the state of ARIZONA

lwhinery
    Participant

by the way this is the state of ARIZONA

Anonymous

I believe any vehicle you drive must have an IID in it. The restriction is tied to you, not the vehicle.

3yrIID
    Participant

I believe any vehicle you drive must have an IID in it. The restriction is tied to you, not the vehicle.

C Ridley Bain
    Participant

I read that if the car or truck is owned by the employer, you don’t have to use an interlock in Arizona. So you’re ok.

RoslynS
    Participant

I read that if the car or truck is owned by the employer, you don’t have to use an interlock in Arizona. So you’re ok.

Jennifer L Hannah
    Participant

Ignition Interlock employee here. You definitely need an IID in any vehicle you drive if it’s on your license.

LsGiEmployee
    Participant

Ignition Interlock employee here. You definitely need an IID in any vehicle you drive if it’s on your license.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.