Home Forums Drunk/Drugged Driving laws and enforcement A R R I VA L T E S T' S ? ? ? 2 MINUTES AFTER YOU PARK?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bliddy Boh 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

THEY ARE MONEY MAKERS FOR WHOEVERS FAT ASS GREEDY COMPANY THAT MAKE THESE. I AM ALWAYS GETTING 53 DOLLAR FEES I HAVE TO PAY FOR “SO CALLED MISSING TESTS, AFTER I HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN TO MY DESTINATION” THEY SAY SIT IN YOUR CAR FOR ALMOST A MINUTE AFTER YOU REACH YOUR DESTINATION “BECAUSE IT MIGHT ASK YOU FOR AN ARRIVAL, IF IT IS GOING TO ASK FOR AN ARRIVAL TEST TEN IT SHOULD PROMPT US AS SOON AS WE CUT THE IGNITION OFF NOT A MINUTE AFTER WE HAVE GOT HOME AND ALREADY GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND INTO THE SHOWER. I’M SICK OF IT, NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO BE FORCED TO SIT IN THEIR CAR FOR 1-2 MINS EVERYTIME WE GO SOMWHERE WAITING BEFORE WE GET OUT….NERVE RACKING…I’M SO FED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bliddy Boh
    Participant

Understandably you are upset but no need to post the same message multiple times especially when the post is not constructive.

The topic ‘A R R I VA L T E S T' S ? ? ? 2 MINUTES AFTER YOU PARK?’ is closed to new replies.