Home Forums Traffic Stops & Law Enforcement "Super Speeder" Fine in Georgia UPDATE Re: “Super Speeder” Fine in Georgia

FKGeorgiapigs
Participant

by the way… this outrage has nothing to do with getting a speeding ticket but the fact that people are being taken advantage of by THE STATE OF GEORGIA and their desperate need for revenue! this is no different than a bully taking your money slapping you on the face and then a few months later when you are dealing with higher insurance rates etc for this one time thing and you are moving on with your life and you paid your fine. BOOM! ! ! ! you get another slap on the face in the mail from the state of georgia again! stating that your license will be suspended if you don’t pay an additional 200.00 dollars or else! MY GOD! I MEAN REALLY?? I have no problem with getting the ticket as there isn’t much you can do when you admit by your own fault and pay the fine which should be bad in enough as this has farther reaching consequences than just paying the ticket. example, higher insurance rates, etc but the fact that they play dumb and don’t disclose the law with you specially if the driver doesn’t live in georgia and is not familiar with their laws.
I DON’T CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS! THIS IS HIGWAY ROBBERY! PERIOD! EVERYONE KNOWS THE STATE IS JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS LAW AND USING IT AND ABUSING IT TO GAIN REVENUE! JUST LOOK AT ALL THE SIMILARITIES WITH THE COMPLAINTS! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

I DON’T THINK THIS IS FAIR AND I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL ROBBED!