Take our Are You a Courteous Driver? quiz to learn more about how treating fellow drivers and road users with respect creates a safer and more pleasant driving experience for everyone. By taking the quiz, you may also become eligible for the NMA’s Courteous Driver Sweepstakes in which the names of six prize winners will be chosen by a random drawing.
The Courteous Driver Sweepstakes prizes and rules:
Lanmodo Vast Pro Dash Cam with Full Color Super Night Vision
including max 984ft, 1080P Car Driving Recorder, 8″ Large Screen, 24 hr Parking Monitor
Gooloo SuperSafe Car Jump Starter
1200A peak, 18,000 mAh, with USB quick charge,
12V portable power pack
GSPSCN Portable Digital Car Tire Inflator
150 psi auto shut-off, 12V air compressor pump
for use with cars, trucks, bicycles, and other air-inflated items
Chortau 3-inch Dual Dash Wide-Angle Camera
Full HD 170-degree backup view
WDR G-sensor parking monitor motion detection recording
Autophix OM129 Code Reader/Diagnostic Tool
with upgraded graphing battery test, check engine code reader with full OBD2 function
Holife Handheld Cordless Vacuum
portable, lightweight dry vac for car, pet hair, carpet cleaning
Official Sweepstakes Rules
- Complete the NMA’s “Are You a Courteous Driver?” quiz, answering each multiple-choice question, #1 through #15.
- Successful entrants must provide the proper response to fill-in-the-blank Question 16: “Complete this statement from the NMA’s website, https://www.motorists.org, ‘The National Motorists Association is a membership-based organization dedicated to _____.'”
- Provide the contact information requested, including name, state, and email address. (Each prize winner will be required to provide a shipping address for delivery of prize.)
Complete Rules and Conditions:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by federal, state, or local laws and is subject to all applicable laws.
- Contest Description: The “National Motorists Association Courteous Driver Sweepstakes“ begins on September 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM Central Time and concludes on September 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM Central Time (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the National Motorists Association (“Sponsor”), which shall be binding and final in all respects. The Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of Entries and the overall administration of the sweepstakes prizes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to residents of the United States who are 16 years of age or older. Directors and employees of Sponsor are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Only one entry per person/email address combination is permitted.
- Winner Selection: The six winners of the Sweepstakes prizes will be selected in a random drawing by the Sponsor or designated representative from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The Sponsor’s decision is final. The random drawing will take place no later than October 29, 2021. Potential winners will be notified by email and must respond to Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a release of liability, and a publicity release form. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted.
- Prizes (one per winner): LANMODO Vast Pro Dash Cam with Full Color Super Night Vision (grand prize, awarded to first eligible name drawn), GOOLOO SuperSafe Car Jump Starter, Holife Multipurpose Cordless Vacuum, AUTOPHIX OM129 Code Reader/Diagnostic Tool, CHORTAU Dual Dash Cam (front and rear), and GSPSCN Portable Digital Car Tire Inflator. The grand prize has an estimated retail value of $300, the estimated retail value of the other prizes is $55 to $70 each.
- The prizes will be shipped by UPS ground service or equivalent at Sponsor’s cost. The prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winners. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The retail value of the prize represents the Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damaged items during delivery. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Automated or robotic entries by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry to the Sweepstakes must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to submit more than one “Are You a Courteous Driver?” Quiz entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth in these Official Rules. All “Are You a Courteous Driver?” Quiz entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate.
- Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winner’s list or a copy of these Official Rules, send the request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to National Motorists Association, 1001 Arboretum Dr., Suite 120, Waunakee, WI 53597. The request must be received no later than one month after the end of the promotion.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by: National Motorists Association, 1001 Arboretum Dr., Suite 120, Waunakee, WI 53597.