Curated by Shelia Dunn, NMA Communications Director
The ATE Racket Report is a weekly feature of the NMA blog. We want to bring the issues of automated traffic enforcement to our supporters in a more coherent up-to-date fashion.
We love to hear from you about the report. Please feel free to comment below the post.
ATE Racket Report Stories of the Week
National ATE Racket Report Stories
TheNewspaper.com Stories of the Week
From the MassPrivatel Blog
Regional and Local ATE Racket Report Stories of the Week
That’s this week’s ATE Racket Report. If you want to fight automated traffic enforcement or ATE in your town, county, or state, check out these NMA resources:
Check out the NMA Facebook Page called the ATE Racket Report
We are currently building a closed Facebook Group called the ATE Racket Report Discussion Group for local and state activists to have a space to discuss best practices and ask questions.
Here are links to several NMA Issue Pages:
Also, here are a number of NMA Blogs posts that might be of interest!
- 10 Reasons to Oppose Red-Light Cameras
- How to fight Red-Light Cameras in Your Neck of the Woods
- Build a Ballot Petition Campaign against Red-Light Cameras
- The “Gold Standard” for Red-Light Camera Accident Analysis
- The Truth About Speed Cameras: They Don’t Work
- Ticket Cameras Create Major Due Process Concerns