NATIONAL MOTORISTS ASSOCIATION
Excerpt from WBIX Radio Interview
Profile in the Boston Globe
1992: Lifetime Member
1999: State Chapter Coordinator
2009-2012: Board of Directors member
1989: Advanced Driving School, Lime Rock, CT
1995: Alumni Refresher Course, Lime Rock, CT
2007 Season: High Performance Driving School, New Hampshire International Speedway
OTHER DRIVING ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
9/04: "Day Off" Road Rally, Lime Rock, CT: First in Class finish
1998: Norfolk County Criminal Justice Citizens Academy
2001: Needham Police Citizens Academy
2001 - 2008 Needham Traffic Management Advisory Committee
MEMORABLE RIDES I OWNED:
From a bevy of Volvos, an Isuzu Trooper, Audi A4, and Suzuki "Great Viagra," the following stand out (in chronological order):
- 1982 VOLVO 240 - debadged Turbo, with numerous performance mods
- Metallic Blue
- "Arnold in a pinstripe suit"
- 1994 NISSAN SE-R
- Midnight Blue
- "Jack be nimble - Jack be quick"
- 2003 MINI COOPER S
- Indi Blue
- "It was a 10-month pregnancy and the baby still looks like a preemie. But maybe that's why it's so feisty..."
- 2006 MINI COOPER S with factory Works
- Hyper Blue
- " I married my wife's younger sister!"
Back to Massachusetts Pages
About the NMA /
Join the NMA / Contact
the NMA / NMA Home